Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rant?

Hello every single reader. I've been thinking, it sucks to be a woman at times. First of all you bleed, which makes you emotional. You have hormones that go crazy, which makes you emotional. Everything makes you cry at times!! It sucks. It also doesn't help that I'm on birth control and anti depressants that no longer work for me. Which makes my hormones and chemicals in my brain even more crazy which makes me cry for no reason.

Also we tend to over analyze things. Which can just hurt us in the end. I just want to go with the flow, not have little arguments with *Pat. I feel bad for him, he doesn't need a girlfriend that every other week gets angry/cry and such.  I feel terrible. I believe I need therapy to help myself out, and perhaps a new prescription.  I know this isn't me when I cry for no reason or get upset over little things. I just want to be my happy self again. Without all the tears. I just want to be the good girlfriend like I was when he and I were at university. Not him doubting our relationship because of me and the distance also. I just want to make it up to him some how.

*Names have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment