Thursday, August 4, 2011

Written or to write?

There is a very distinct difference between wanting to write, and actually wanting to have wrote. To write means you actually want to sit down and write things out no matter what. To want to wrote means you want to have written, not actually write. To be famous for writing, without writing. Does that make sense? It's something among those lines.

How does this come up with me? I was at work, it's my last day with no work so I decided
I shall write. What happens? I'm looking at the fresh blank screen of my computer and nothing. Nothing at all. Not a single thought comes to my mind, I haven't even started writing and I hit a road block. I just can't make myself do it, to actually put my ideas to paper/screen at all. I never realized but I'm in that category of wanting to have written. I need to push myself to write. Yes this blog helps me with writing out things but I want more. I want to write a fiction novel, a short story, anything that I can claim "yes I wrote that,"


Please writing creating spirits/gods/things help me! I just want to be able to put my ideas down without getting bored midpoint, losing track, and not being able to start. 


*Names have been changed

No comments:

Post a Comment