Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sex.

I've been thinking lately about :
*** NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRUDISH/ UNDER THE LEGAL AGE IN SAID COUNTRY/OR just don't like the topic of sex. If so continue on to the bottom!***


I've been thinking lately about the topic of sex. Yes that's right, the taboo, the social norm, the whatever you want to call it. The reason I'm thinking about sex is because Sex and the City. For those who don't like the television show, well you're missing out on some good stuff!

Now this post isn't about "oh wowies let's talk about sexies!"  No, I've been thinking, has the morale and the age of those having sex gone down in recent times? Obviously, yes young girls were sold as brides to older men, or those of the same age and expected to breed.

But what about now? In 2011 do you believe it's still morally right to have young woman/men go around and have sex? I feel as though those who are above 18+ it's okay, because they are a legal adult and can make decisions. I'm against teenagers who are 14 having sex and having children. I believe now in this day and age that it's not acceptable... Yes it has always happened I know that. I think that schools should provide better sex ed though. I mean real sex ed. Not the DON'T HAVE SEX, AIDS, DIE. Type. The actual, "This is a condom, and if you feel ready..." sort.

I cannot stop anyone from having sex no matter how young, but I still believe that it should be protected and safe. Teach your kids to have safer sex before they get knocked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment