Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tattoos Love or Regret?

So most of us can agree that tattoos have been around for .. well as long as civilization or longer. But that's not what my post about, yes we can argue that tattoos are 'new' and things like that, but the real reason of this post is are tattoos a good idea?


To be fair I will note that I have three tattoos. So I shall try not to be bias, but we all know that's not possible, everyone is bias at one point, even without meaning it.

Anyway, let's continue!

Lately I have been thinking about tattoos more recently. I look at mine on my wrist, and I go back and forth on it, Do I really love it, or has the phase past? Am I always going to think like this?  Don't get me wrong, I love it, I really do, but sometimes I wish it wasn't there, I wish it was in another area of my body, more easy to cover up than my wrist. Every time someone see's me, they look at my arm, and go "Oh what a cute bear!" That's great that you think my panda is cute and all but, really, can't you ask about the back story, or something other than, "Is that a bear?" Hmm.. I don't know why I should be complaining, I obviously put it there with the intention of allowing people to see it. I sometimes wish it was  just in another area.
That is why, I am thinking of getting it removed. Yes I had it for three years and it is the only tattoo I have with.. a small amount of regret. I would probably just get it re-done but in another spot.
On the other hand, I made the commitment should I just live up to it?

C'est la vie!

*Names have been Changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment